Travel the Lands of the Bible
Visit places of biblical significance while also learning the culture and history of the local area. Travel to the Holy Land, where you can trace the life of Jesus. See the stories of the Apostle Paul come to life as you follow in his footsteps in Greece. Immerse yourself as you stand atop Mount Nebo, where Moses was given a view of the Promised Land. A Travel the Lands of the Bible tour is the best way to follow scripture while deepening your faith.
What Can You Experience?
- Nazareth in Galilee, chief scene of the ministry of Jesus Christ
- Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered his Sermon on the Mount
- Jerusalem and its most biblical sites
- The Church of the Nativity which stands on the site where Jesus was born in Bethlehem
- Bethany Beyond-the-Jordan, the wilderness home of John the Baptist and where Jesus was baptized
- Mt. Nebo, where Moses saw the Promised Land
- The famed "Hanging Church" in Old Cairo
- Ancient Philippi and Corinth, where the Apostle Paul preached
- Patmos Island and the cave where the Apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation
- Ephesus and the house where the Virgin Mary spent her last days
- The cliff-dwelling Meteora Monasteries in Greece